Trench Coat with Check and Heart Lining
- A slim fit trench coat, The Sandringham is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist. The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim. Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check lining, which is updated with a playful heart print.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 182cm/5ft 11.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Dry clean